Empowered Politics Web Design
Ready to run for office? Let us help!
With the goal of encouraging diversity in political representation, Alt Creative is now offering minority candidates a professionally-designed, fully-constructed campaign website at a deep discount.
As of July 2015, the United States Census Bureau reported a national population of 321,418,820. Of those
- 50.8 percent are female.
- 17.6 percent are Hispanic or Latino
- 13.3 percent are Black or African American
- 5.6 percent are Asian.
These hundreds of millions of people are currently represented by the 115th Congress, and of its 535 members only:
- 109 are women (20%)
- 49 are African American (9%)
- 32 are Hispanic/Latino (6%)
- 33 are under the age of 40 (6%)
- 15 are Asian/Pacific Islander (3%)
- 7 are LGBT (1%)
While our population reflects the melting pot that is American society and culture, these numbers are not seen in the governing bodies that represent the American people. As the wise, great, and inspiring Martin Luther King, Jr. once said, “The time is always right to do what is right.” That’s why there is no better time than right now to shake up Washington D.C. and state houses across the country by electing minority representatives.
We believe that more diversity in government, leads to a better life for its citizens.
Running and winning a campaign for a position as a public official is not a cheap endeavor. That’s why Alt Creative is offering deeply discounted websites for women and minorities running for office.
Any potential candidate that falls into the underrepresented category by gender, race, orientation, ability, or age that supports equality is eligible to receive this discount, regardless of political party. Alt Creative eagerly awaits the opportunity to work with all candidates. Apply now to schedule a consultation to begin developing your campaign website.
For a one-time fee of $100, Alt Creative will build a four-page website that includes :
- Home page with candidate information
- About page with a candidate bio and information on the issues you care about
- Contact page with form so voters can reach you
- Donate page with the ability to submit a contribution via PayPal or Stripe
- Initial setup to include your info, logo, photos, brand components etc.
- A login to your site’s admin area where you and your team can easily add/edit site content.
- Access to further website customization and additional pages available at our discounted not-for-profit rate.